GFIT Wellness is one of the fastest-growing online wellness companies in Canada. We take a holistic approach to help our clients achieve their physical, mental, and emotional wellness goals. As a part of the team, we would recommend your services to our hundreds of clients.
GFIT Wellness seeks a Physiotherapist passionate about health and fitness to join our team of wellness experts, including health and fitness coaches, registered dieticians, registered social workers, and clinical psychologists.
As a GFIT Wellness Physiotherapist you will be combining physiotherapy with fitness coaching to support clients with all different areas of health and wellness. Duties include:
- Guide clients in exercise mobility, injury prevention, pain management and lifestyle recommendations.
- Provide customized programs based on each client's goals and monitor their progress, making changes accordingly.
- Provide ongoing support and communication to help clients achieve their goals.
- Effectively communicate with clients and their other healthcare providers.
- Demonstrate a commitment to clients and a willingness to go above and beyond normal responsibilities to provide the best care possible.
- Confidently express views that may not be popular or shared by clients.
- Registration in good standing with a national or provincial association for Physiotherapist. The successful candidates will be asked to provide current license/registration number.
- Maintains current knowledge of physiotherapy roles and trends in the industry.
- Sufficient knowledge to provide prescribe exercises for mobility, injury prevention, and healthy lifestyle.
- Knowledge of nutrition is an asset.
- Strong social media presence with effective sales and marketing skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build professional rapport.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to adapt and learn in addition to strong self-management skills and ability to function autonomously.
- Ability to work with a diverse population of clients and maintain a professional helping relationship with them.
- Knowledge of alternative physical treatment techniques is an asset.
- Flexible Schedule (we will work based on your availability).
- GFIT Wellness will provide you with all the clients, so you don’t need to spend time and effort finding your own.
- We will provide you with access to the latest technology on scheduling, confidential video calls, etc.
- Complimentary access to GFIT University, where you will have access to additional education in all areas of health and wellness.
- Opportunities to work with organizations, associations, and individuals who will provide you with resources, products, and services to help you grow your client base.
- Support of a qualified team to handle your marketing, sales, and administration, enabling you to focus on the quality of your services.
- A team of wellness experts to help you support your clients.
Part-time or-Full time