GFIT Wellness is one of the fastest-growing online wellness companies in Canada. We take a holistic approach to help our clients achieve their physical, mental, and emotional wellness goals. As a part of the team, we would recommend your services to our hundreds of clients.
GFIT Wellness seeks an Osteopath passionate about health and fitness to join our team of wellness experts, including health and fitness coaches, registered dieticians, registered social workers, and clinical psychologists.
As a GFIT Wellness Osteopath you will be combining osteopathy with fitness coaching to support clients with all different areas of health and wellness. Duties include:
- Guide clients in exercise mobility, injury prevention, pain management and lifestyle recommendations.
- Provide customized programs based on each client's goals and monitor their progress, making changes accordingly.
- Provide ongoing support and communication to help clients achieve their goals.
- Effectively communicate with clients and their other healthcare providers.
- Demonstrate a commitment to clients and a willingness to go above and beyond normal responsibilities to provide the best care possible.
- Confidently express views that may not be popular or shared by clients.
- Registration in good standing with a national or provincial association for Osteopath (NMOS/COA preferred). The successful candidates will be asked to provide current license/registration number.
- Maintains current knowledge of osteopathy roles and trends in the industry.
- Sufficient knowledge to provide prescribe exercises for mobility, injury prevention, and healthy lifestyle.
- Knowledge of nutrition is an asset.
- Strong social media presence with effective sales and marketing skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build professional rapport.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to adapt and learn in addition to strong self-management skills and ability to function autonomously.
- Ability to work with a diverse population of clients and maintain a professional helping relationship with them.
- Knowledge of alternative physical treatment techniques is an asset.
- Flexible Schedule (we will work based on your availability).
- GFIT Wellness will provide you with all the clients, so you don’t need to spend time and effort finding your own.
- We will provide you with access to the latest technology on scheduling, confidential video calls, etc.
- Complimentary access to GFIT University, where you will have access to additional education in all areas of health and wellness.
- Opportunities to work with organizations, associations, and individuals who will provide you with resources, products, and services to help you grow your client base.
- Support of a qualified team to handle your marketing, sales, and administration, enabling you to focus on the quality of your services.
- A team of wellness experts to help you support your clients.
Part-time or-Full time