About the role
As a Health and fitness coach, you will be responsible to create long-term transformations by conducting comprehensive assessments with clients to understand their lifestyle and health and fitness goals.
Based on the specific needs of each client, you will work with them to make behavioural changes and prescribe exercise, nutrition and supplement programs and lifestyle changes in order to promote better health and wellness. You will provide education, support and accountability throughout their entire health and fitness journey to ensure that they succeed and can remain successful long after they leave GFIT.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Provide ongoing support and communication to help clients achieve personal goals
- Coach clients in goal setting, personal growth, and development of life management strategies
- Prescribe exercise and nutrition programs in alignment with the client’s health and wellness goals.
- Effectively communicate with clients, their families and their other healthcare providers.
- Demonstrate a commitment to clients and a willingness to go above and beyond normal responsibilities to provide the best care possible.
- Confidently express views that may not be popular or shared by clients
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- You have vast knowledge of topics surrounding Exercise and Nutrition
- You demonstrate innovation and an acceptance of new ideas and concepts
- You are able to resolve conflicts with clients and overcome their objections about their health and behaviours.
- You possess above average optimism and motivate others to make changes in their lives
- You lead by example and are committed to your own health and wellness
- You are results driven and hold yourself and other people accountable
- You are determined to support your community
By joining the GFIT Wellness Family, you will enjoy:
- A Commission-based role with earning potential of over to $100,000
- Competitive compensation, benefits ($1000 per practitioner) , and employee perks
- Extensive training and development
- Flexible scheduling and the ability to work from home
- *Note: This is a commission-based role
- Do you strive to help others become healthier, happier, and stronger?
- Do you cheer them on every step of the way?
- Do you believe in others and motivate them to believe in themselves?
- Are you driven and have strong work ethic?
- Are you a natural leader who can influence and lead by example?
- Do you have strong communication, sales, and marketing skills?
- Are you great at social media promotions?
- Are you passionate about helping people?
- Do you want to transform lives?
If you said yes to all these questions, this is your role.